Why do we have to be constantly searching for a meaning for life?
Why can't we just live?
I don't know.
What I do know is what happens if you don't find it.
Imagine you were very occupied before, but then you get some time for yourself. You start to think about these questions. You don't find a meaning. The result: you feel lonely and empty, you get bored to death! Satisfaction disapears quickly, walking starts to be a painful activity requiring too much energy, eating is no longer pleasant, sensuality doesn't drive you... You feel so much tedium in your body that you can't do anything. Even thinking gets difficult.
Please, MAKE IT STOP!
Why can't we just live?
I don't know.
What I do know is what happens if you don't find it.
Imagine you were very occupied before, but then you get some time for yourself. You start to think about these questions. You don't find a meaning. The result: you feel lonely and empty, you get bored to death! Satisfaction disapears quickly, walking starts to be a painful activity requiring too much energy, eating is no longer pleasant, sensuality doesn't drive you... You feel so much tedium in your body that you can't do anything. Even thinking gets difficult.
Please, MAKE IT STOP!
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário